Serving: 3-6 portions
- 1 kg whole chicken cut into portions
- ¼ teaspoon ground black pepper
- 4 tbsps LORINS patis
- ½ cup all-purpose flour
- ½ cup cornstarch
- 3 cups cooking oil
- In a large pot, add 2 tablespoons of cooking oil and bring heat to medium heat.
- Sauté onions and ginger for approximately couple minutes, then add in your add.
- Place chicken into the pot and cook until color turns light brown.
- Once the chicken is light brown, add the LORINS patis and mix well.
- Carefully add the water from the rice washing into the boil and simmer for 45 minutes.
- Add the green papaya wedges and simmer for 5 minutes
- Add the hot pepper leaves. Add salt and pepper to taste
- Serve hot. Share and enjoy