Thai Deep Fried Fish
Preparation Time: 5 minutes, with 30 minutes marinating
Cooking Time: 20 minutes
- 2 pieces of 300-400g whole fish, cleaned
- 2 tablespoons Lorins Fry and Grill Marinade
- ½ teaspoon ground black pepper
- 3 cups vegetable oil
- 2 stalks leeks, sliced diagonally
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh coriander leaves
- 1 piece red chili, chopped
- 1 piece lemon, cut into wedges
- ½ cup Lorins Dipping Sauce and Salad Dressing
- Season fish with Lorins Fry and Grill Marinade and ground black pepper. Marinate for 30 minutes.
- Heat oil in a deep pan over medium heat. Fry fish until crisp and golden.
- Transfer to a serving dish. Top with leeks, coriander, and red chili.
- Serve with lemon wedges and Lorins Dipping Sauce and Salad Dressing on the side.