Teriyaki Glazed Chicken Wings
Preparation Time: 10 minutes
Cooking Time: 20 minutes
- 1 kilo chicken wings, halved
- 2 tablespoons Lorins Fry and Grill Marinade
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 2 cups vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons chopped spring onions
- 1 tablespoon toasted sesame seeds
- ¼ cup soy sauce
- ¼ cup mirin
- ¼ cup water
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 3 slices ginger
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- Marinate chicken in Lorins Fry and Grill Marinade and cornstarch in the refrigerator for 2 hours or overnight.
- Combine teriyaki glaze ingredients in a saucepan. Simmer for 6-8 minutes until slightly thick. Set aside.
- Heat vegetable oil in a deep pan. Fry chicken wings until crisp and golden.
- Toss chicken wings with teriyaki sauce to coat. Sprinkle with sesame seed and spring onions before serving