Sweet & Sour Steamed Fish
Preparation Time: 20 minutes
- 750 grams whole fish, cleaned
- 3 tablespoons water
- 1 tablespoon calamansi juice
- 2 tablespoons white sugar
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons LORINS PATIS PURO
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons minced garlic
- 1 tablespoon chopped red chili leeks and cilantro
- Place fish on a heat-proof dish. Steam for 8-10 minutes.
- Mix together water, calamansi juice, sugar, and Lorins Patis Puro. Set aside.
- Heat oil in a pan. Sauté garlic and red chili until slightly brown. Add calamansi mixture, and simmer for 2-3 minutes.
- Pour sauce on fish, and top with leeks and cilantro. Serve immediately.