Serving: 3-6 portions
- 1 ¼ cup mung beans (soaked in water)
- ¾ cups fish flakes
- 1 pack of fresh spinach
- 3 tbsps LORINS bagoong isda
- 1 onion
- 1 cup tomatoes (diced)
- 1 tbsp garlic (minced)
- 2 cups water
- In a sauce pot, saute the onion, garlic and fish flakes. Continue to cook in medium heat for 1 to 2 minutes then add your tomatoes.
- Put-in the mung beans. Stir, add the LORINS bagoong isda, and 1 cup water. Cover and cook for 15 to 18 minutes. Add more water if necessary.
- Sprinkle some ground black pepper and then add the spinach.
- Season with salt, more pepper and more LORINS bagoong isda if you wish to.
- Serve hot.