Easy Breakfast Ramen
Preparation Time: 25 minutes
- 6 strips regular bacon, cut in half
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 2 teaspoons grated garlic
- 2 teaspoons grated ginger
- 2 tablespoons chopped leeks
- 5 cups water
- 1 piece chicken broth cube
- 2 bundles dried egg noodles
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 tablespoon Japanese soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons LORINS PATIS PURO
- 2 pieces sunny-side up egg
- Chopped leeks
- Toasted sesame seeds
- In a pan, fry bacon in sesame oil until brown. Set aside.
- In the same pan, sauté garlic, ginger, and leeks until fragrant. Add water and pork broth cube then bring to boil.
- Add egg noodles, and cook until tender. Turn off heat, then stir in soy sauce, Lorins Patis Puro, and sugar.
- Divide noodles and broth between two bowls. Top with bacon, egg, remaining leeks, and sesame seeds. Serve hot.