CHICKEN SATAY with PEANUT DIPPING SAUCE
Preparation Time: 20 minutes, with 2 hours marinating
Cooking Time: 10 minutes
- ½ teaspoon cumin powder
- 2 teaspoons turmeric powder
- 3 cloves garlic, grated
- 1 medium onion, grated
- 1 teaspoon iodized salt
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 4 pieces chicken breast fillet, cut into strips
Peanut Dipping Sauce
- ½ cup Lorins Dipping Sauce and Salad Dressing
- ¼ cup toasted peanuts, crushed coarsely
- 1 medium red onion, thinly sliced
- 1 piece red chili, minced
- 2 tablespoons chopped cilantro leaves
- Mix all ingredients for chicken satay. Marinate for 2 hours or overnight.
- Combine all ingredients for peanut dipping sauce and refrigerate until needed.
- Thread chicken pieces onto bamboo skewers and grill until cooked through.
- Serve chicken satay hot with peanut dipping sauce.