Butterfly Prawns with Green Chili Sauce
Preparation Time: 10 minutes, with 15 minutes marinating
Cooking Time: 15 minutes
- 20 medium prawns, shells on, butterflied
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 2 pieces egg whites
- 2 cups vegetable oil
- ½ cup Lorins Green Chili Sauce
- Season prawns with garlic powder, salt, and pepper. Marinate for 15 minutes.
- Combine all-purpose flour and cornstarch. Sprinkle flour mixture over prawns and add egg whites. Mix well.
- Heat oil in a deep pan over medium heat. Deep-fry prawns in batches until crisp and golden.
- Serve garlic prawns hot with Lorins Green Chili Sauce on the side.