Serving: 3-6 portions
- 2kg Beef Shank and Bone Marrow
- 1pc White Onion
- 3pc Garlic Cloves
- 1tsp peppercorns
- 1pc Corn of Cob (Cut into 4 pcs)
- 1 tsp Calamansi
- 2 tsp LORIN’s Patis (Fish Sauce)
- Green Beans
- 500g Potatoes
- In a deep sauce pot/pan, boil your beef shanks and Bone Marrow. While boiling, skim off the scum (the impurities) on the surface of the broth. Add in your white onion, garlic cloves, and peppercorns. Simmer on low heat until beef is fork tender.
- Once your meat is tender and the broth is flavorful, add in your potatoes and corn then cook them for another 10-15mins.
- Lastly, add in your vegetables and serve immediately.
- To season your broth more, add in LORIN’s Patis and calamansi.