Blazing Garlic Shrimps
Preparation Time: 30 minutes
- 1⁄2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1⁄2 cup breadcrumbs
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking powder
- Salt and pepper
- 20 pieces shrimps
- 2 cups chilled water oil, for frying
- 1⁄4 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons tomato ketchup
- 1 tablespoon white sugar
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1⁄2 tablespoon LORINS PATIS PURO
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 pieces red chili, minced
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 tablespoon chopped spring onions
- Combine flour, breadcrumbs, baking powder, salt, and pepper. Dredge shrimps in flour mixture, dip in water, and dredge again in flour mixture. Fry until golden.
- Mix together mayonnaise, ketchup, sugar, water, and Lorins Patis Puro. Set aside.
- Sauté garlic and chili in oil. Stir in mayonnaise mixture until thick.
- Toss in breaded shrimps and spring onions until well-coated. Serve immediately.