Serving: 4-6 portions
- 1 ½ lbs chicken cut into serving pieces
- 1 ½ cups uncooked rice
- 1-liter water
- 2 tbsp LORINS patis
- 1 tsp garlic
- ½ tsp ground black pepper
- 1 cup onion minced
- ½ cup scallions green onions, minced
- 15g ginger julienned
- 1 pc chicken cube bouillon
- 3 pcs hard boiled eggs
- 3 pcs calamansi
- In a pot, saute the garlic, onion, chicken cube and ginger.
- Put-in the chicken and cook until it turns golden brown.
- Add LORINS patis and uncooked rice into the pot then continue stirring while the rice cooks for a few minutes.
- Pour-in the water and bring it to a boil.
- In medium heat, simmer until the rice is fully cooked (about 30 to 40 minutes)
- Serve hot with garlic, minced scallions, sliced hard-boiled eggs, and calamansi.