Our History

Its founder, Mr. Felipe Lorenzana, started his Bagoong business with his family catering to farmers and miners of Northern Luzon.

Lorenzana Food Corporation (LFC) is one of the more popular and experienced Filipino food manufacturers in the Philippines. It was established as early as 1908 as a BAGOONG manufacturer. With brand names like LORINS, LORENZANA, and FILTASTE, you can be sure of its high quality and good taste.

As the demands of the business grew, his son Solomon Lorenzana Sr. became involved and began exporting Bagoong and Patis to Hawaii in 1936. It was formally named Lorenzana Food Products in 1938.

After the world war, demand for Lorenzana products increased dramatically forcing the owners to move its operations from Ermita to ParaƱaque in 1942.

LFC was duly registered with the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) in 1972.

As the business expanded in 1981, LFC relocated to M. Naval St. Navotas, Metro Manila because of additional space requirements and was the base of its operation for almost 30 years.

In June 2010, LFC moved to its present site at MMG II Industrial Compound, Magsaysay Road, Brgy. San Antonio, San Pedro Laguna.

From a cottage industry in Tagudin, Ilocos Sur, LFC has grown, and has evolved. It has evolved to be the market leader in the domestic Patis and Bagoong industry with its LORINS and LORENZANA brands. Modern facilities and the commitment to make Patis and Bagoong world class products have not only brought recognition to LFC in the global market but also pride to Filipinos overseas as Lorenzana continues to make Philippine Bagoong and Patis word-class.